We are proud to state that we are a vibrant, diverse and inclusive company. We follow an open-door policy and ensure that all senior authorities and our management are easily accessible and approachable without hesitation. We take conscious steps to ensure a friendly, responsive, safe and respectful work environment. We are always on the hunt for like-minded and smart talent to join our growing family. If you would like to build a rewarding career, do reach out to us.
At Sunvik Steels, we are always looking forward to strengthening our workforce and offering job opportunities to those interested. To keep a track of the current positions of responsibilities available, keep an eye out at this space.
Position: Assistant Purchase Manager
- Bachelor in Engineering / Diploma in Engineering / B.Com with Diploma in Purchase/Stores/Inventory Management or Equivalent
- 10 years and above in Steel Plant or Heavy Industry
- 35 to 40 Male
- Knowledge of Tally and ERP system is essential. Expertise in Purchase and Stores functioning like Vendor selection and development, Purchase enquiry, Order finalization, Inventory Management, Stock keeping, GRN procedures, etc. Strong Written & Verbal communication in English is must. Good verbal communication in Hindi/Kannada language is added advantage.
Must have good man management skills to coordinate and get the work done effectively.
- 35000 to 40000 per month (CTC) depending on the competency of candidate.
- Bachelor accommodation with twin sharing can be provided in factory. All other terms and conditions as per existing company policy.
- Send CV to email@example.com
Position:Sales Manager- Wire Rod
Location – Bengaluru
Company – Sunvik Steels Pvt Ltd
Salary – Not disclosed
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Manager to help us build up our business activities.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through various modes.
- Acquiring customers and taking their proposal up to the stage of disbursement.
- Managing customer relationships, addressing both service & sales queries for customers with an objective to engage & retain customers.
- Identifying new segments & set up new trade verticals for prospective business opportunities at different locations/regions new to the company.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager of 4-5 yrs.
- Proficiency must in English, Hindi.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
MBA – Sales & Marketing Must
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org